Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I'm a complete fricking dumbass. All this time I was wondering what the hell is going on with my maggie and the low boost. All this time I assumed I had the right 2.7 front pulley on. I just got a 2.6 in the mail this morning from pulleyboys that I ordered so I could bump up the boost an lb. Eyeballing it, I immediatly noticed that the 2.6 is waaaaay smaller than my current front pulley. So what do I do for the first time. I look real, real close to the front pulley on my maggie and guess what??? It's the friggin gawd dang muther friggin ass 3.0. Now, I've looked everywhere and I can't find the 2.7. Also, now I've got a 2.6 in my hand that I'm not going to use (cause I don't want to run 10lbs of boost or anything). AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.:bomb::dammit:

Hopefully pulleyboys will allow me to swap out my 2.6 for a 2.8. That is, unless someone has a 2.8 they want to trade.....

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
:lol:

I've got a line on a 2.6 already...thinking about it....

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C'mon! We can overnight them to each other and be set by the weekend.

Otherwise, I'm going to just have to pay to ship it back to pulleyboys and pay to have another shipped. :(

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Sorry man, my V is my daily driver and I need to get to work everyday! I'm not even sure I want to go through with it yet. I also just found out that I have a 2.6 on the way to me as a loaner, and a keeper if I like it. :bouncy:

At least you don't have the ship the whole maggie, just the pulley!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Good job lol :tisk:
On my way to work this morning, I was wondering about that 2.7.
You got my hopes up :thepan:
Really don't wanna go that low.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2.7's are fairly common apparently. The GTO guys run them alot. In fact, that's where I got this one. I'm going to call the shop again and make sure they haven't misplaced it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts