Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Luxury Wagon
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a V plus badge from a different generation CTS. I like the V plus badge with the red stripe, I think it blends with the red body. I'm sure others have V badges on their 3.0 and 3.6 CTSs but won't admit it on this board. Haters hat and I don't care :)

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,746 Posts
Nonononononono. While we can wish it happened and pray it happens in the future, it didn't happen.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,746 Posts
I've even recently debadged my ATS-V by removing the ATS portion and leaving only the V logo.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
7,090 Posts
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!!

Your car, your decision.
This forum needs more Caddy wagons- badged, rebadged, debadged... whatever.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
7,090 Posts
Good luck.
Cadillac is out of the two-door anything business.

·
Registered
2015 SRX Premium FWD
348 Posts
When I had my 2007 STS-V I had the License plate "V4REEL", because there were so many fake V's with the mesh grille and then they would stick on a "V" emblem,...as if that's all there was to a "V".

·
Registered
13,746 Posts
I've driven by a fake V in Jacksonville. First thing I see are the small brakes.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,402 Posts
I'd be afraid real muscle would embarrass me and our name. Be true to the game, don't perpetrate. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,165 Posts
I still don't get it why people are so against a V badge on the car, but willingly jump on the bandwagon to help find all the parts by part number to completely rebuild the front clip to look like a V. "Here's where I got my parts". "Here's the complete conversion list". "Here's what you need to know to make it all fit right on the car". But you freak out over a little badge? Driving down the road, I'll notice a reworked front clip far more than somebody adding a V badge to the car. It's your car, customize it as you see fit. Maybe one day I'll modify mine, if I win the lottery.

Now when it comes to somebody doing the front clip, badges, and other V specific parts (interior, etc.) to make the car look like a V to sell it for V money to an unsuspecting buyer, oh hell no! That's fraud and that person should be flogged!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts