Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V / 2015 Porsche Cayenne
725 Posts
Curtis your going to need to install a catch can for the crank/rods/pistons soon...

·
Registered
2009 cts-v
971 Posts
Go for it Curtis!

If she blows, you've got an excellent and well thought out back up (build up) plan to fall back on.

Don't worry about the $$, just remember the old saying, "If money can solve it, it's not a problem"!!

·
Banned
09' CTS-V
1,023 Posts
Curtis wouldn't squeeze that hard if he did have the motor to support it.

Bet the car is in Warsaw by next week. :)

·
Registered
'14 Wagon
301 Posts
I'm not psychic but I predict some carnage...

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
lol, I don't think Curtis is going to try to blow up the motor. I would like to see how the lsx performs and i'm actually interested to see Curtis' lsa motor broken down and checked for wear. He pushed his motor hard and it would be nice to see the effects on reliability

·
Banned
09' CTS-V
1,023 Posts
lol, I don't think Curtis is going to try to blow up the motor. I would like to see how the lsx performs and i'm actually interested to see Curtis' lsa motor broken down and checked for wear. He pushed his motor hard and it would be nice to see the effects on reliability
Amen to that. A teardown would be interesting.

G

·
Thats an excellent observation. Curtis if you do go with a new motor can you have Jesse show how well the original has taken the hard miles?

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All i am gonna say is I am saving $ now vs later and continuing to enjoy my time and friends at the track.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts