Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that it'll be rare for anyone to post in here. But, how could I leave out the Sixty Special? Anyone have one?

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
I do!!

I have a '93.
Probably the most common year, since the '92 Fleetwood became the '93 Sixty Special.

I think you should put this section in with the Devilles and Fleetwoods.

I tried to post a pic, but it says the max size is 500 x 0. :confused:

Fix it Sal! :mad: :D

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well. The reason the limitation is set is so we don't have threads extending to the right - making people have to scroll over.. If you'd like, send me the image and I'll reduce the size while maintaining integrity... I'm good at that. :)

As for your suggestion.. Hmm! I didn't think of that.. Was it basically the same car even years ago? Let me see what the DeVille guru's think...

Thank you for the suggestion. :)

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
Ahhh....ok, I resized the pic.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but back in 1947, it was known as the "Fleetwood 60 Special." Since then, the name has always been linked to the Fleetwood name until the final year.

Attachments

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice car. :) Any interior pics?

I'll wait until tonight and if I don't have any responses regarding moving this into the Fleetwood area, I'll just go ahead and do it.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Opps!!!:eek: Sorry I didn't respond earlier Sal :) I got no problem with the 60 Special forum being moved to the Fleetwood forum. The more the merrier:D

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
No interior shots yet....probably because its never clean :eek:

I'll get more shots when I get my camera back from my brother.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, cool, cool.. Otherwise, all taken care of.. I swapped the 60 Special section into the DeVille area...

·
Registered
2016 XTS FWD Platinum
1,107 Posts
I have always wanted to sit in the Fleetwood Sixty Special that has the "ultra-luxurious" 22 way power adjustable seats. The only one I ever saw was a 93 and the seats were optional that year and of couse the one I saw didn't have them. It was the first car to have the rear compartment fold down illuminated vanity mirrors. I always thought that was a nice touch.

Max

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I never even heard of that rear vanity mirror feature.. Cool.. I hope I get to see one someday... The 60 that is...

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pretty cool.. I'll need to check that out.. I've sat in them before but never noticed.. 22 way power seats.. That must be wierd.. hehe. Unreal! :D

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
22 ways? Does it serve coffee as well? I'll be happy that it goes up, down, forward, back, and tilt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts