Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I’m have a weird problem. My key works fine other than starting the car, I have to start the car by starter relay. I turn accessory’s on first than start it from relay when I try to
Turn over with key it does nothing. Any help tried changing the ignition switch same thing.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS [] 2008 Cadillac DTS
33 Posts
My mother's 06 CTS is having the same issue, were taking it into the dealer under a third party warranty, I'll let you know what they diagnose it with. I also replaced the relay, we also noticed if you have the Cadillac emblem on the key face you when starting it has a better chance at starting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any news on whats happening to your 06? Im experiencing those issues as well, and i can hear the main relay micro clicking in the fuse box. Relay is fine, it is the power supporting the relay that appears to not have a ground reading. I get a loss of communication code u0100, and a TCM code p0700. These codes may be related. I have plenty of symptoms accompanying these issues, but my circuitry may fix half my issues. Let us know what you find out at dealer please. And give them a punch. Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts