Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
09 CTS-V matte black
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a diamond blue V , that's in black wrap at the moment. I'm going to get the car painted and wanted to get some ideas, as of this minute I like laguna seca blue, the older M3 were in this color. Or a burnt orange. But I change my mind minute to minute.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Silver. That's why I bought in that color. :) I'm a Sebring Silver exterior/black interior sort of guy.

·
Registered
'13 V
379 Posts
Have black raven with high polish rims. Love it, but a real pain to keep clean. Wish I got silver with the graphite wheels only due to lack of maintenance. I love my car, but wish i didn't have to spend so much time cleaning it.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V LPE 630
209 Posts
I really wanted Thunder Gray but seemed like 75% of the used market were Black Raven. My preference in the order are:

Thunder Gray
Black Raven
Blue
Silver
Red
White

·
Registered
09 CTS-V Black on Black Auto, Fully Loaded
118 Posts
I really wished they would have offered Cyber Grey Metallic since it is a Factory GM color and WAY WAY WAY better looking than Thunder Grey.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V matte black
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think I found a winner

It's Sepang Bronze .. Would look classy , and easier to keep clean than black. I'm sure everyone will hate it for some reason.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts