Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
We did have one guy who is into drifting a while back. He is a youtube star also!! HAHAHAHA!!

Based on some of the things that happened to him, I would say theres a good chance somebody merced his ass by now..... I hope not but its very possible.

·
Registered
CTS
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL........... i hope not either. I am to chicken $hit to try it myself.

I sure do love watching drifting

X

·
0 Posts
My exwife lives in Vegas and I saw a lot of drifters wandering around down there.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,973 Posts
We have a lot of drifters and end-of-the-roaders as well. Their ranks shrink drastically when forty below weather hits.

X

·
0 Posts
Nothing against Alaska but I'd choose Vegas over Alaska if I was into drifting. Just too cold.:sneaky:
We have a lot of drifters and end-of-the-roaders as well. Their ranks shrink drastically when forty below weather hits.

·
Registered
CTS
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol........ i choose NY/NJ to drift just cus i can't afford to go anywhere else. or just watch since i can't afford parts either

Nothing against Alaska but I'd choose Vegas over Alaska if I was into drifting. Just too cold.:sneaky:

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,973 Posts
As soon as winter sets in around here and the roads are all covered with ice and snow everybody tries drifting. Some get the hang of it and some never do.

X

·
0 Posts
racing on dirt is the same thrill...I loved it! I actually like it when it snows. I'm bored unless it snows or something. It makes driving interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts