Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,230 Posts
Before you go saying ".....all the good stuff" you need to do some homework on just how far left Australia has swung. Those two fine-looking representatives of law enforcement are empowered to enter your home and confiscate any and all firearms found.

Wonder what the operating costs are for that Alfa.

(Saw an absolutely mint Giulietta Spyder the other day - about a '57 model - red. Complete frame-up resto.)

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I see what you are talking about, although my intention was a discussion of the cars that are available in the Australian market that we can't get here.

Any political comment was strictly un intended.

Sub, don't worry about any future access to guns, Virginia stands more than ready to supply you with whatever your heart desires!

As far as "gay marriage" among Aussie policemen, from my experience of living in the same hotel in Saigon with a company of Australian military police .... I would advise against any discussion with these guys ... either prone or con!

----------

All three in that pic are gay..
I am sure you are well versed in these matters, Vince, and I respect your opinion!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I've always wanted one of the "Last of the V8 Interceptors". :D

And I've heard that Chrysler made a Hemi-headed Slant Six for their Australian Dodge Valiant Charger. They made 300+ hp from a 70's 6-popper! (Plus I think they are damn good looking cars. :thumbsup: )

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alfa is building a two-seater off the next-generation Miata platform, partnering with Mazda. The Alfa version will have an Alfa body and Alfa engine.
Whoopee! Can't wait.

Sub, mentioned seeing a restored Giulietta Spyder. I was fortunate to get the use of a 1965 Alfa 1600 Giulia Spider while I was in East Africa and feel in love with these cars; the way they handled and just felt like an extension of you body was a revelation at the time. I also became very familiar with the 1600 Duetto which remained (with various engine) in production until the mid 1990's, it was a great little sport scar, but I have to say I preferred the Giulia over the Duetto.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I'd love an Alfa Romeo, along with Citroen, they're one of my favorite European brands that is no longer imported to the US.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
CadillacLuke24