Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS Luxury AWD
20 Posts
Make a coupe version (Elmiraj) and an extended wheelbase version. Only engines would be 3.0TT and 4.2TT, Soft close doors, ability to custom order different interior materials and colors.

·
Registered
2010 CTS V
18 Posts
I vote for the Cerberus. My 2010V has 210,000 miles. I am about to part with it. Had to buy a Z06 to get up to 650 hp with a manual. I can remain a Cadillac customer with a manual or an automatic dual clutch. No damn automatic transmission. Of course what is one customer to them? At least I am still GM. HP cannot be beat.

·
Registered
2019 Cadillac CT6 PremLux replacing 2017 CT6#2, Replacing CT6#1
205 Posts
If the CT6 were to be continued, its next generation would need to feature these five suggestions:

• A different name (in order to purge all memories of a model that did not sell)
  • A better ride (by making it clear that it’s a luxury sedan and not a pretend sports car. Market a different car to the torque/HP/G-Force fans.
  • A better interior design with quality materials (by making it feel luxurious rather than an entry level luxury car cursed with cheap plastic, vinyl, unattractive wood/carbon fibre trim and limited storage. Have the team that designed the gorgeous exterior take over the interior specs for material selection.
  • Better R&D with focus groups consisting of potential customers along with improved quality control in manufacturing.
  • Robust promotional advertising intended to sell the actual sedan, not its competing line of SUV’s.

·
Registered
2017 CT6 Platinum 3.0TT, 2004 XLR
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I would also have a full size spare tire (yes the car would have to get a little larger) and a website where people can go see videos and learn how to operate all the features of the vehicle. Surprisingly, I found that YouTube has some videos on how to operate the features of the CT6. They were much easier to understand than the owner's manual.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts