Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 XTS
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would likely get the CTS-V and keep my FWD STS. My reasoning is in my experience with the Northstar the tunes and mods are limitted. However with the CTS-V I could do alot more than I probably could to the STS-V which would likely be my second choice for the room in the car.

·
Banned
Cadillac CTS-V
197 Posts
Great, fantastic, wonderful, thanks for sharing.....have another story for the class??? :)

What's your question BTW???

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
If you need a V let me know. I have 2 left. 2007 one black and one gray.

·
Registered
12 CTS Coupe Premium/Touring, 16 Volt, 13 911s, 07 Legacy GT Wagon
1,802 Posts
I would likely get the CTS-V and keep my FWD STS. My reasoning is in my experience with the Northstar the tunes and mods are limitted. However with the CTS-V I could do alot more than I probably could to the STS-V which would likely be my second choice for the room in the car.
Good decision you will love the V.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 XTS
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am just saying that is what I would do an my opinion. I don't really think it's a problem unless someone wants to make it a problem ! You may think twice when you see me in person Lol.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I am just saying that is what I would do an my opinion. I don't really think it's a problem unless someone wants to make it a problem ! You may think twice when you see me in person Lol.
Ummm...cool bro

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
OMG, internets muscle!

Seriously, if you have the money, go for it. The Vs are great cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts