Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I'm filthy rich. Maybe I'll buy two of them.

One to drive everyday, and one to just sit in my garage and collect dust.
Or maybe use the second to drive through your front door for being el stupido. (j/k) :alchi:
I am not buying an 08 CTS (i already have a 05 CTS)

I am filfthy rich (I am also a legend in my own mind)

I am also crazy (my wife will confirm)

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
1. I am filthy rich.
2. I am crazy.
3. I am Zha Zha's husband.
4. I am nude in the limo.
5. I am with several hot women.
6. I am in the media.
7. I am not driving a CTS.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:rofl: thats my girlfriends dog... the dog loves to drive... and please people, stop being perverted.

i think you're all just jealous cus u cant get a b*tch to sit on your laps

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

haha j/k
okay that pic is coming off :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~

moral: buy what makes you happy

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2006 Cadillac CTS
171 Posts
Bought my ride brand new. It has 30K on it and almost 2 years and still smells like new ( noting like conditioning your leather every other week..)

I will be driving it for at least another 3 years.... and won't give a damn how much it will have depreciated.

I do like the design of the cuurrent CTS better than the new one... but that will change as I see the new one more and more in the streets. It is just normal and no, I am not insecure. The current model CTS with its sharp lines and edgy look differentiates from everything on the road. The new model is awesome in the way that has many upgrades, but it lost the design edge in order to appease to a broader customer base.

If you really want to get a better deal buying the car used or new:

www.carbuyingtips.com

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
ALL new cars depreciate when driven off the dealer lot. Even the Lexus and Toyotas. If you don't believe that, go buy a new Lexus and then try to sell it, ahahaha. Anyhow, the new vs used arguments all have merit; as others have said it is a matter of personal preference and economics. I love new vehicles and since I'm making the payments I'll pretty much do as I please. Since my CTS is only 10 months old I won't be buying the '08, but there may be an '09 with my name on it. You live ONCE; go for it. :highfive:

·
Registered
2005 & 2008 CTS
1,362 Posts
According to the new Motortrend mag, the new 08's will be in the low to mid 30 range. Hardly have to be rich let alone filthy rich to afford one. The 08's are very nice looking and have a much better looking interior than the 1st gen. Fact is, the new cts will out perform the old in may ways. Sounds like your just hating on it.

·
Registered
Previous: '08 CTS4, '09 CTS, '11 CTS4, all Premium models. No longer own a Cadillac.
2,109 Posts
This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads at Cadillac Forums.

As the saying goes: "Never argue with an idiot. He'll take you down to his level, and then beat you with experience".

While some folks will undoubtedly wait for depreciation to set in (or magically, a great deal to come along) to get themselves into a 2008, 2009, or 2010 CTS, others such as myself will be entirely enjoying the new car, in the here and now.

Anyway, to each his own.

To those who feel obligated to wait (and wait) for whatever reason, the attached is a little reminder of what they'll be missing along the way.

Cheers
Rab.

Attachments

41 - 52 of 52 Posts