Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'90' and 92 Broughams, '05 DTS, 2005 Escalade &'92 Sedan Deville
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I picked up a 2005 DTS a couple of months ago. It is loaded with pretty much everything (including Navigation) but did not come with a manual so I am still finding new quirks with the equipment... Anyway, I have noticed what appear to be two USB like ports in the dashboard interior, just inside the steering wheel. I have tried to reaearch online what these ports are ( and more specifically, what I can do with them). As not all DTSs from that year come with the same equipment, I cannot find the answer. Does anyone here know? Many thanks...

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
No USB ports were ever in these cars from the factory.

You can get a manual on eBay, or download one online. There are several sites.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,268 Posts
Hi, I picked up a 2005 DTS a couple of months ago. It is loaded with pretty much everything (including Navigation) but did not come with a manual so I am still finding new quirks with the equipment... Anyway, I have noticed what appear to be two USB like ports in the dashboard interior, just inside the steering wheel. I have tried to reaearch online what these ports are ( and more specifically, what I can do with them). As not all DTSs from that year come with the same equipment, I cannot find the answer. Does anyone here know? Many thanks...
=================================
It is loaded with pretty much everything (including Navigation)
but did not come with a manual

here ya go -
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/231215/Cadillac-2005-Deville.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts