Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
Sayyy Whattt?!
What's there to say... The original '96-'00 JX Sebrings are fantastically styled cars and remain so today. You were what... 4 when they came out? I can see how that could possibly be lost on you...

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
I know my friends Adam and Sandy are Mopar fans but I must make one thing remarkably clear...

The Chrysler Sebring is an unredeemable shitbox. There are no two ways about it, no way to smooth it over, no "niche appeal" like the Crossfire... Nothing.
Just for the record, I was only really praising the '96-'00 Sebrings... and that I said very clearly that the '01+ w/2.7L were abominations. The only decent one now is the new limited hardtop with the 3.5L and 6-sp auto.

·
Registered
'98 ETC Black 90k miles
1,061 Posts
Should've gone with the DeVille.

Live and learn.

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
It's no more hideous than any current Audi, though a grille-heavy front end and four wheels is all the two cars will ever have in common.

·
Registered
2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2
340 Posts
Gah! I made the same mistake last month, except my nightmare lasted a week! When I rented it I thought "well really, how bad could it be?" Holy shit! I was tempted to abandon it by the road & hop on a bus!:banghead:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts