Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 ats turbo
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered the autocal tuner for my 16 ats 3.6 from overkill motorsports. well i followed the instructions sent the info to overkill, got back what i thought was my tune turned out not to be??? i have no idea lol than was told to read e82 and t87 and says the auocal is full. well i sent an email to overkill asking what to do and well its been a week in a half with no responce. iam kinda getting pissed since i have no idea what i downloaded into my car and have no idea what to do now. i spent $579 on this tuner and need help with no responce. i know i not their only customer, but come on.

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T 6spd manual Performance RWD
574 Posts
Get on the ATS/ATS-V Owners group on Facebook and message William Rishworth. See if that gets you anywhere, good luck.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
4,690 Posts
i ordered the autocal tuner for my 16 ats 3.6 from overkill motorsports. well i followed the instructions sent the info to overkill, got back what i thought was my tune turned out not to be??? i have no idea lol than was told to read e82 and t87 and says the auocal is full. well i sent an email to overkill asking what to do and well its been a week in a half with no responce. iam kinda getting pissed since i have no idea what i downloaded into my car and have no idea what to do now. i spent $579 on this tuner and need help with no responce. i know i not their only customer, but come on.
feedback like this helps all of the members on this forum and hopefully someone can help you with a good resolution. That said the time to think about "I have no idea what I downloaded..." was before you did it.

·
Registered
15 ats turbo
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol ya i thought it was the tune for the car. car feels like it has a bit more power, but with that said he never responded to me as whats in my car as far as a tune goes or whatever the f is in my car LOL.

·
Registered
15 ats turbo
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL!!! William Rishworth ya thats who i've been trying to reach! "will" is the name on my emails.

·
Registered
15 ats turbo
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well all i can say at this point is FUCK OVERKILL MOTORSPORTS!!!!! been a month with no responce to help with their tune!!! spent all this money for what?????? i went with KPE last time with no issues, the only reason i went with overkill is because so many people say overkill is so awesome. me I THINK THEY SUCK! THANKS WILL FOR TAKING MY MONEY!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts