Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The '77 Deville seems to be an odd bird in terms of GM air cleaner decals.. Well, at least mine anyway.

Below is a photo. See how the AC/GM/Delco logos are all aligned horizontally in the lower right corner?

Every search that I do from suppliers has those logos in a vertical orientation and then the air cleaner model # is typically different.

If anyone knows where to find one like the below, THANK YOU! I'll start the powder coating do-over 2 seconds after getting the new decal in my hand.

Light Gas Auto part Audio equipment Automotive exterior

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool! Thank you! Didn't think on searching on adjacent years.. but, there it is!

Seems like my '77 has a '76 air-cleaner decal (or the vendor listed it wrong). But considering I couldn't find it anywhere from a '77 search.. I'd say the vendor is right ;)

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I needed that one, and it wasn't available, I would take a photo and duplicate it in Photoshop/illustrator (or PIXLR) and have it printed at Staples.
That's waaaay more efforts than I want to invest in this thing. I'd print it right from the screen and then spray it with clear.

I do want it to be nice, tho.. I'll prob order one from OPG guys

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts