Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I am running 12.40 @ 116 mph in Florida hot temperature, I wan to run in to the mid's 11's what mod's can I do that it's easy and safe to do, I want to keep the warranty, I know that a set of soft compound tires will improve a lot on this cars, but I don't want to be driving on a 0 thread wear tire on the street and buying a set every two months or so. I need info on what to do that works, and where to get it from as well since I am new to V performance..Thanks..:stirpot:

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Call me, You need a programmer and cold air box.. I can get you both for a VERY reasonable price. It will get you in the 11s... :D

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where in s fl are you? which track do you go to?
I live in Orlando, and I go to Orlando speedway on s.road 50, I also travel alot to miami, I havent gone to westpalm track, but my friend that lives in holywood want's to go, where are you???

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
There are a lot of great road courses here too.....
Sebring, Homestead, Moroso...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Drag Radials. You will run 11.5 or so with them. No warranty issues. (The V engineers did test this--they told me mid 11s not a prob).

Also--this is an 11 second car NOW-stock-with very good launch. Nobody has done it yet--but I think it will be commonplace by end of summer/fall.

If a tuner wants my business--they need to give me 50 rwhp, and 11.7-11.8 on street tires. As it is I am at 12.1 @119 with NO TRACTIONand 2.0 plus launch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts