Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have searched the forum and found many different opinions on how many inch's to use to level out my ESV..

I am looking to make it completely level with the rear, how many inch's do I need to go and what is the best kit to use?

Thanks for the help!

Chris

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover V8 SC ... 2015 Corvette Z06/Z07
923 Posts
Hi Chris,

Are you trying to lower the rear to make it level with the front or raise the front to make it level with the rear?

----------

Sorry my bad, the answer is in the title. :)

I'm honestly not sure, but hopefully some other members will know. I believe you need something like this: http://www.readylift.com/c-291-cadillac-escalade-sst-lift-kit-07-12-2wd4wd-15f10r.aspx although I've never used this company or their products so I can't attest as to their quality. My recollection is that it's usually a 1.5/1 or something similar to that ratio ... I'm not sure why all these leveling kits like the one I linked or CCM, Rough Country, etc, can't just be in the front. for .75" or 1" and not have to touch the rear, but all the ones I've seen you have to do both front and rear to level.

Like i said, hopefully someone with actual knowledge will chime in.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chris,

Are you trying to lower the rear to make it level with the front or raise the front to make it level with the rear?

----------

Sorry my bad, the answer is in the title. :)

I'm honestly not sure, but hopefully some other members will know. I believe you need something like this: http://www.readylift.com/c-291-cadillac-escalade-sst-lift-kit-07-12-2wd4wd-15f10r.aspx although I've never used this company or their products so I can't attest as to their quality. My recollection is that it's usually a 1.5/1 or something similar to that ratio ... I'm not sure why all these leveling kits like the one I linked or CCM, Rough Country, etc, can't just be in the front. for .75" or 1" and not have to touch the rear, but all the ones I've seen you have to do both front and rear to level.

Like i said, hopefully someone with actual knowledge will chime in.
I am trying to raise the front to match the rear so it sits level.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mines not an esv but it's the same program. Mine is now within a 1/4" and no other adjustments to the leveling system. And no change in the ride.
Readylift Max Lift 1.5 in. - Max Tire Dia. 32 in. Adj.
SKU:66-3090

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts