Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
Joined
·
5,074 Posts
:D Aww thanks!! Wow I can't believe you said that in a thread dedicated to the very hot and half naked Jill Wagner....
 

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
Joined
·
12,266 Posts
Jill dates a friend of mine in Detroit...however, now that she has a national spot, things may change. She is smokin by the way and very sweet in person.


F
 

·
Registered
'87 SDV
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Florian said:
Jill dates a friend of mine in Detroit...however, now that she has a national spot, things may change. She is smokin by the way and very sweet in person. F

Hey, next time you see Jill, tell her that if things don't work out with the Detroit dude, you can introduce her to a fat, balding middle aged guy who lives in a log cabin and drives an '87 DeVille....oh crap...never mind.:alchi:
 

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
Joined
·
7,651 Posts
I read an interview with her, where she mentions once having a 34-year-old boyfriend.

Like that's OLD or something. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
'87 SDV
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LittleB said:
That's not old! Hey look as Ashton and Demi!

Little B, you are wise way beyond your 19 years.

BTW, what's with that teeny, tiny posting photo of yours? It's just not fair to us half blind old farts. I got noseprints on my screen if you know what I mean.
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
Joined
·
5,074 Posts
noahsdad said:
Little B, you are wise way beyond your 19 years.
Thanks!! :thumbsup:

noahsdad said:
BTW, what's with that teeny, tiny posting photo of yours? It's just not fair to us half blind old farts. I got noseprints on my screen if you know what I mean.
I like teasing you guys! :D
 

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
LittleB said:
I like teasing you guys! :D
She likes biting her lip too.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top