Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what color to get. There is already wood grain. On the stering wheel, shifter and door handles but i want the clor to be exactly the same. I have no idea what one to choose and where to purcahse it from.Here is a pic of the interior. I just dont wanna spend 200 bucks + on a dash kit and have teh color off. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
The center piece does not match; originally it did, but I had to have my radio replaced and ruined the piece when I was removing it from the old one. So I ordered a new one, but I ordered the standard wood instead of the oem match. You can see from the other pictures that everything else matches pretty closely.

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
Change it all to brushed aluminum. It will give the car an updated look. This is not you grandfather's Cadillac.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
i like the way it comes stock better. ive actually got the woodgrain kit kicking around, bran new. the guy i bought the car from bought it and never installed it.
i just think it looks like toooo much on this car. leave it the way it is, or switch the the V door handles,steering wheel, and put on the shift knob off the base model. thenn it will be silver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts