Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A hot tip from a Benz owner to go to
Stickercity.com if I want to cover those ugly amber sidemarker lights and possibly the tail lights. And of course, the amber fog lights. Did the checking and price is so low. Have you bought anything from them? Thoughts? Opinions?

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
CTS of OC said:
A hot tip from a Benz owner to go to
Stickercity.com if I want to cover those ugly amber sidemarker lights and possibly the tail lights. And of course, the amber fog lights. Did the checking and price is so low. Have you bought anything from them? Thoughts? Opinions?
Sup-

I did mine myself (got a roll of tint film, made a template and adhered them on). They've been on for a while and I like them. I like the fact that just the amber is tinted and not the foglights. I just need to get my tail lights done, the way they arch, tint won't really adhere without puckering- the only way is to spray em'.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
Theres an even cheaper way. VHT Niteshades. AND, you wouldn't lose the light output you do with these vinyl coatings.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Smokin' 04 CTS said:
Sup-

I did mine myself (got a roll of tint film, made a template and adhered them on). They've been on for a while and I like them. I like the fact that just the amber is tinted and not the foglights. I just need to get my tail lights done, the way they arch, tint won't really adhere without puckering- the only way is to spray em'.
Looks good Smoke....what about the side marker lights, is that tint also or is that a spray...I'm thinking about black chrome CTS scripts, smoking out the side marker lights, and I'm still undecided about the amber front lights.....but looking at yours (since I have a silver smoke too), it is looking really good....decisions, decisions

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
pjohnesq said:
Looks good Smoke....what about the side marker lights, is that tint also or is that a spray...I'm thinking about black chrome CTS scripts, smoking out the side marker lights, and I'm still undecided about the amber front lights.....but looking at yours (since I have a silver smoke too), it is looking really good....decisions, decisions
Thanks Pj-

Its all adhesive tint. I think the tinted amber lights give our cars a much more darker look.

I really love the way your turned out with the exhaust and tinted tails- its a real professional job.

What kind exhaust tips did you go with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts