Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
What did he say? Stunt on a 300?

Am I really that old that I don't understand this language anymore?

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
i need my homie to english dictionary for that one...

from what i get out of this someone is dancing on top of a dodge, and someone needs transport to a medical facility for a spinal fracture... thats about it

·
Registered
209 Posts
I saw one a couple weeks ago going south on 95 just north of Ft. Lauderdale. I was going 70 in a rental, and all I saw was a silver V with the new vent thingy on the side. It passed me very quickly!

For all you old timey men like myself, I recommend you leverage urbandictionary.com to keep up with the hip younger croud.

"To stunt is to floss or show off. When somebody's tryin' to stunt, the playa is trying to show off all he's got.

"You can stunt if you want and your ass'll get rolled on" - 50 cent"

Actually, that one is a little hard to understand also, but the 3rd def on that page was a bit clearer!

CG
2005 STS SG1

·
Registered
NONE
928 Posts
D3 is building a 2008 STS-V for one of our local Cadillac Dealers. It has our body kit, wheels and tires and the stage 1 power package.

Craig

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
i need my homie to english dictionary for that one...

from what i get out of this someone is dancing on top of a dodge, and someone needs transport to a medical facility for a spinal fracture... thats about it
I agree...I'm 21 and can't ever read this stuff. Then again, I try and stick to proper English...it's SO much easier:thumbsup:

As for the 2008, I think Scott posted pictures of one on his lot not too far back, but it's also good that people are seeing real sold models out and about. Maybe one of these years, demand and production will sink and we won't see so many "no miles, new" models sitting for years on end. Then again, maybe some actual marketing could help, too...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
There's not much to see, unfortunately: Imagine a 2007 STS-V with little fender vents on the side, and you've pretty much got the idea.

We had one and sold it- I didn't realize everyone was dying for pictures of the vents or I would have posted them. Next time we get one in I'll snap a few pics.

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
I agree...I'm 21 and can't ever read this stuff. Then again, I try and stick to proper English...it's SO much easier:thumbsup:

As for the 2008, I think Scott posted pictures of one on his lot not too far back, but it's also good that people are seeing real sold models out and about. Maybe one of these years, demand and production will sink and we won't see so many "no miles, new" models sitting for years on end. Then again, maybe some actual marketing could help, too...
Your last sentence is so true. Jag has a comercial on the radio around here (NJ) taking about the blistering 4.9 second 0 to 60 time of their new sedan.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me put it in plain English for you: I was going to a gas pump when i seen a base 300 with some small 18" wheels and i was going to prove that my CTS was better, and i seen a 2008 STS-V and i almost broke my neck when i seen that v badge. The girl that was in the car kept on staring at my CTS.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Let me put it in plain English for you: I was going to a gas pump when i seen a base 300 with some small 18" wheels and i was going to prove that my CTS was better, and i seen a 2008 STS-V and i almost broke my neck when i seen that v badge. The girl that was in the car kept on staring at my CTS.
Perfect. Great job;)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm still confused. Oh well, I give up.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Check it again, you missed the point. The word you should have used was "saw" not "seen".

·
Registered
209 Posts
GM clearly has a chance now. A much broader segment of the market is jazzed about Caddies, which is a good thing.

Everyone did not go to school with Sister Mary Francis Immaculata in the 60's and have the corresponding consistent vocabulary.

It's the differences that make things interesting.

pz

CG
2005 SG1 35K

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
The steering wheel is different too.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts