Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T Performance
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Red coupe. Good looking car in motion. Very distinctive, removing a lot of the "ATS or CTS?" ambiguity. That hood certainly does a lot to that end.

I was trying to catch up with it to get a better glimpse/photo (after turning the opposite direction I wanted to go to follow it), but I quickly lost it when he made an unexpected turn.

Anyway, that's my story. Can't wait to drive one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was coming out of my driveway on 2222 in Austin Sunday afternoon. I wish I at least had a photo. I really tried to catch up, but as soon as I did, he went straight toward Balcones, whereas nearly everyone would go left toward the highway (as I was stuck doing in the other lane).

They're not being delivered yet, are they? Maybe it was Patrick or one of the other Jalopnik guys who do reviews here. Or maybe there was something else going on out at COTA. That road is pretty much the only one worth driving here in town, so at least they were having fun.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like both of my theories may have been correct. Twitter (in a fleeting moment of usefulness) reveals that bunch of people have been in town for media previews of the car out at the track lately, ahead of the lifting of the embargo next week. Prepare to be inundated by ATS-V reviews. Anyway, I feel lucky to have spotted one. Wish it had been going the other direction (downhill, through the twists, where I was headed). Would love to hear the thing at WOT.

·
Registered
ATS Coupe
125 Posts
I saw a white coupe last week going east on M14 between Ann Arbor and Livonia. Didn't get a real great look at it as I was going in the other direction, but it was still pretty cool to see one out in the wild. Probably Car and Driver or some other mag out to review it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts