Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm in a situation where I really need to call on someone for some help. I have made a few futile attempts to get a reproduction window sticker for my '93 Cadillac Sixty Special. Finally, I got in touch with Triple A Enterprises and almost begged them to do one for me. He replied that they do not do any Cadillac stickers. However, after much persistence from me, he has agreed to do one if I can provide a copy of an original '93 Sixty Special sticker in order for them to provide the correct format. This is where you guys come in. I desperately need someone to e-mail a copy of their original sticker to me. This may be the beginning of a big opportunity for us Cadillac owners. I am hoping that if they do this one for me it might open up a new way for us to get this vital information for our cars.
So, please, if someone can help me I would truly appreciate it. If you will post a reply to this thread if you can help, I will send you my e-mail address.
Again, this is a big chance for us Cadillac guys. Let's not blow it! :worship:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the Sandman said:
Can anyone help out dooscoop32 with a scanned copy of an original window sticker from a '93 Cadillac Sixty Special? He asked very politely... :yup:

:D
Thank you very much, Sandman. This was most kind of you. You are a true gentleman. :yup:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
PM Sandy...... I can bet he has one!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
elwesso said:
PM Sandy...... I can bet he has one!!!
Hey Sandy,

I know you had your sticker framed but would it be possible for you to photograph it in the frame? Triple A Enterprises just needs the info on it for a format to go by. They already have the 1993 Cadillac window stickers. This sure would help me a lot. Now that my illuminated crests are working, I would like to have a window sticker even more. Thanks, Sandy, or anyone who can help. :worship:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted everyone to know this reproduction sticker is available for 1993 Cadillac Sixty Specials now. I have opened another thread regarding this but decided to add a reply here as well. Triple A Enterprises now has all of the information for the program to do this. I was surprised I received no assistance from any CF members to my request for an original window sticker as a guide. Apparently, no members have an original sticker for their cars. I took other ways of obtaining one and now, at last, this is available for our cars. This is a great opportunity for 1993 Sixty Special owners.
Get yours at www.window-sticker.com.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
How's it look? I may be interested in seeing if they can do one for my 68.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DaveSmed said:
How's it look? I may be interested in seeing if they can do one for my 68.
It is absolutely beautiful. It looks every bit as good as an original sticker, if not better. Brad did the work on this project. Simply e-mail them at www.window-sticker.com regarding your '68.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
dooscoop32