Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
You are selling the Caddy before that 80's Town Car in the driveway? :(

what color interrior... looks like white seats/upholstery and blue dash?

Clearwater... thats where I am moving in 2 weeks :)

·
Registered
81 Coupe DeVille 4/6/8
230 Posts
Thats sad, I would keep the Caddy sell the Harley. Then buy a sport bike, you would get more money that way and have more fun. Plus you would still have a beautiful Brougham! But then again I'm not much on Harleys, they look cool but not near as fun.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Good luck, but at that price it needs to be perfect otherwise you're keeping it.

·
Registered
1987 Fleetwood Brougham
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Town Car ain't mine, it's my roommates. I would definitely dump the Lincoln before I dumped the Caddy if it were mine!

I'm sitting on my '67 Camaro SS, which is obviously cooler than the Caddy, and my '97 Harley Springer, which is a large part of my livelyhood. My wife won't let me sell her '96 Trans-Am :D

The car is damn near showroom and it has $1500 of stereo equipment that's going with it. I think putting it up for $3000 is fair. Average NADA book on the car is almost $2700, so I think I have it priced fair.

·
Registered
2009 CTS White Diamond base, 1992 Brougham White/White 5.7
643 Posts
FrankieSixxxgun said:
The car is damn near showroom and it has $1500 of stereo equipment that's going with it. I think putting it up for $3000 is fair. Average NADA book on the car is almost $2700, so I think I have it priced fair.
Would you take $1327 and you keep the stereo equipment, speakers, radio and all?

If so, curious about how easy or hard it is to remove the tint.

·
Registered
1987 Fleetwood Brougham
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
caddieboy said:
Would you take $1327 (literally all I can afford considering travel expenses) and you keep the stereo equipment, speakers, radio and all?

If so, curious about how easy or hard it is to remove the tint.
Sorry, but I can't do it. That's less than I paid for the car to start with.

·
Registered
643 Posts
FrankieSixxxgun said:
Sorry, but I can't do it. That's less than I paid for the car to start with.
I understand. Thanks for your reply and good luck selling the car! I thought you would be able to get $1500 for the stereo equipment, plus $1327, and you'd have $2827. That's pretty close to the $3,000 you want. Anyhoo, I have no idea about stereo equipment and how easy or hard it is to sell. Give me a shout if you change your mind.

·
Registered
1987 Fleetwood Brougham
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why not just have the car shipped vs. travel expenses? It's probably cheaper. I think shipping a car costs $500 which is cheaper than airfare and gas.

·
Registered
643 Posts
FrankieSixxxgun said:
Why not just have the car shipped vs. travel expenses? It's probably cheaper. I think shipping a car costs $500 which is cheaper than airfare and gas.
See below

·
Registered
643 Posts
FrankieSixxxgun said:
I need to see the car up close and personal. Too many idiots misrepresenting their cars etc which make it harder on people like you. My faith and trust in people has been tarnished so I would travel and drive versus ship. Plus, I love driving and shipping across the boarder is headaches. It's also a two birds with one stone. Could visit family and travel. Zero experiences if the car is shipped.

·
Registered
643 Posts
FrankieSixxxgun said:
Yeah, I hear ya. I've visted my share of misrepresented cars before.
We're learned our lesson, no doubt. :) Good luck and thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.