Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering i noticed when i was cleaning out the car the other day on the inside of the trash compartment on the drivers side door there is a plastic atachment there what is that for ?

·
Registered
99STS,2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade,98 Deville RIP
1,054 Posts
If you are talking about the one for the door, not me, its too hard to reach in there, its bad enough trying to squeeze your hand down into the seat switches, but this begs the question, do these cars come with two coin holders, as I have one in the center console?

·
Registered
2014 XTS V-Sport Platinum
2,809 Posts
If you are talking about the one for the door, not me, its too hard to reach in there, its bad enough trying to squeeze your hand down into the seat switches, but this begs the question, do these cars come with two coin holders, as I have one in the center console?
Yes, there are two of them if your car isn't equipped with the 6-disc CD changer.

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, there are two of them if your car isn't equipped with the 6-disc CD changer.
i have never seen one in the center console what i have in my center console are two comparts shelves that can be removed and then you see the other comparment underneath
but just two boxes that have handles an dyou can pick them up to store things in

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.