Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering i noticed when i was cleaning out the car the other day on the inside of the trash compartment on the drivers side door there is a plastic atachment there what is that for ?

·
Registered
2005 White Diamond STS N* 1SF RWD ACC/HUD
2,061 Posts
There should be a little black coin box there. At least I think that is what you mean. See below.

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should be a little black coin box there. At least I think that is what you mean. See below.

yup thats it but no coin box wondering where i can find have not seen anyting like that on ebay or anyting

·
Registered
2000 Polo Green Metallic Cadillac STS 60K
787 Posts
Oh those things are everywhere. Go to your local scrap yard and im sure you will find one. These coin boxes come in all Cadillac makes so pull one from any Caddy you see.

·
Registered
03 Seville STS
61 Posts
I'll be darned, that is just what I was starting to wonder also.
The question now is, "Does anyone really use their coin-box?"

·
Registered
99STS,2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade,98 Deville RIP
1,054 Posts
If you are talking about the one for the door, not me, its too hard to reach in there, its bad enough trying to squeeze your hand down into the seat switches, but this begs the question, do these cars come with two coin holders, as I have one in the center console?

·
Registered
eldorado
125 Posts
I like how he refered to the sid door pocket as a trash compartment? Who carries trash in their caddy? my hand gun fits nicely in the side door gun holder..LOL

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
If you are talking about the one for the door, not me, its too hard to reach in there, its bad enough trying to squeeze your hand down into the seat switches, but this begs the question, do these cars come with two coin holders, as I have one in the center console?
Yes, there are two of them if your car isn't equipped with the 6-disc CD changer.

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, there are two of them if your car isn't equipped with the 6-disc CD changer.
i have never seen one in the center console what i have in my center console are two comparts shelves that can be removed and then you see the other comparment underneath
but just two boxes that have handles an dyou can pick them up to store things in

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
There should be a similar mount in the center console somewhere just like the one in the drivers door for a coin box.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts