Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My damned mind .....

i finnaly got 2 consecutive days off , whats the fastest way to unwind totaly that doesnt involve a girlfreind (i dont have one) or prostitution (im a law abideing citzen) ..or anything else of a sexual nature .....

i just want to unwind ....so when i get back to work tuesday im totally fresh ....3 months of working everyday but sunday (then again there been a couple sundays too) has taken a toll on stoney ......

:bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers:

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boombotz said:
I come here to reset and not think of work. You got a problem because this is work here also for you. Could I suggest playing video games.
yah its getting hard to seperate work from play .....everywhere i turn there a damned cadillac ......SHIT THERES ONE IN MY DRIVEWAY !!!!!! oh that ones mine .....

you know i got one of those PS2s ....man i hadnt used that thing for a long time ....

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
yah its getting hard to seperate work from play .....everywhere i turn there a damned cadillac ......SHIT THERES ONE IN MY DRIVEWAY !!!!!! oh that ones mine .....

you know i got one of those PS2s ....man i hadnt used that thing for a long time ....
Go to a Civic forum. :eek:

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
I'd go camping. But thats just me, and Arkansas weather is perfect this time of year (60s-low 70s, leaves are starting to turn colors, etc.):rolleyes: I'm sure its probably different down in Florida...

Get a friend and go see a movie or rent one.

Since you're in florida, go to the beach and relax:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
You ought to try wrangling gators?

hehe

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kev said:
You ought to try wrangling gators?

hehe
actually ....i do ......but there under 6 foot .....ive caught the little bastard twice ...teach him to hang in my fishin hole ....

think dad took pictures last time ....saying "its amazing hes lived this long" to my neibor.....unforetuneatly he was pointing at me when he said it

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Go to the shooting range on US19, they had an M16 last time i was there. And the 9mm is always fun too. Ah and theres nothing like sleeping till noon(i just got up and its noon here).

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
DeVillish said:
Go to the shooting range on US19, they had an M16 last time i was there. And the 9mm is always fun too. Ah and theres nothing like sleeping till noon(i just got up and its noon here).
Yea Knight Shooting Sports. Thats were we go and shoot the 50 caliber Desert Eagle.

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
I would drive to a beach that dosn't have many people, plop out my cool folding camping chair, and just sit there.

Thats what I do here... except we have mountains, no beaches... so it kinda has the same effect.

bring headphones to listen to music... have some Coca-Cola etc....

I'd say anything away form other people, and with nature :)

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boombotz said:
It's still to hot here for that. We are still reaching 95 degree temps here. As Stoneage works outside in heat all weak long, on your days off the last thing you want to do is be outside in the heat.
boy is that a good point .....

hey the bucs are on tv ....wait im home to watch a game ....this is great !!!! wheres my beer ..... :banghead:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Heres what you do, stay home, have a beer (or 12), watch tv or your favourite movie, and turn the Air Conditioning up full power

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
boombotz said:
Yea Knight Shooting Sports. Thats were we go and shoot the 50 caliber Desert Eagle.
whoa ...i didnt see this ....im def going there sometime , i havent gotten to shoot one fo those yet .....
i used ot skeet shoot with a 12 gauge, but i had a hard time leading the target , timing is very off

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mccombie_5 said:
Heres what you do, stay home, have a beer (or 12), watch tv or your favourite movie, and turn the Air Conditioning up full power
just found out im out of beer and im out of captain morgan ....

but i did sleep for 18 hours , i went to bed at somepoint yesterdaya nd didnt wake up till 11 today....had ot run to pet store for fish food , forgot about my beer .....i bought me some fish too ....

been eating lots of ice cream and drinking lots of icewater , a/c is up full tilt ....

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
just found out im out of beer and im out of captain morgan ....

but i did sleep for 18 hours , i went to bed at somepoint yesterdaya nd didnt wake up till 11 today....had ot run to pet store for fish food , forgot about my beer .....i bought me some fish too ....

been eating lots of ice cream and drinking lots of icewater , a/c is up full tilt ....
Well ice cream is good...... My A/C is never off in the summer, luckily its about 10 oC here right now........ and my fires are lit.

I have one of the few houses with air conditioning, not many need it here.....

Shame about the beer

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mccombie_5 said:
Well ice cream is good...... My A/C is never off in the summer, luckily its about 10 oC here right now........ and my fires are lit.

I have one of the few houses with air conditioning, not many need it here.....

Shame about the beer
ill fix that problem .....later .....im not moving if i have to , once i have to get off my ass for something ill go get some ....havent moved a muscle outsid emy fingers in 2 hours .....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
11 Participants
Stoneage_Caddy