Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a lot of fun. I made a lot of friends. I learned a lot about automobiles and the Cadillacs. I'd like to think I helped a lot of members while I was here.

I see the Forum going thru a transition. It doesn't seem as user friendly and a bit autocratic.

I'm always nearby. I can be contacted at [email protected] if anyone needs my help. Save that address in your guest book. I'd like to hear from you all. PEACE.

Bob

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
bobby NOOOOOO!!!!!.... who is gonna play the part of the scuba breathing black caped villian now???(vader) ....

i've seen it happen on a couple other forums... can't say i didnt see a wave of change when i first joined... but if you need to go ... go ... YOU"LL ALWAYS COME BACK!!!!!

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Bob you better come visit us from time to time!

Much love for ya my brother!

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
Leaving without hitting your 22k post... Ahhh I expected that. In any case see you over in ***************... Dealer is throwing in free rails now... :)

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Was it something we said??? :crying: Don't go, Bob!!

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Sorry to see you go Bob. I'll definately save your e-mail address.

Drop by from tiem to time.

Is the CTS sold yet?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Lux/Pearl
95 Posts
Bob,
I've only been around here a little while but you always seemed like a stand-up guy to me. The only departing words I can leave you with is...

Get a Hummer in your Hummer AND do what I would do with one.......
Drive over something you probably couldn't with most other vehicles...rocks, fences, ect ect...

Take care....PEACE :thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS 3.6 SOLD!Now SAAB 9-3(me), CTS Wagon(mom), STS 3.6(dad)
457 Posts
thanks bob for all the questions you answered for me. enjoy the hummer and visit often

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
It's been a lot of fun. I made a lot of friends. I learned a lot about automobiles and the Cadillacs. I'd like to think I helped a lot of members while I was here.

I see the Forum going thru a transition. It doesn't seem as user friendly and a bit autocratic.

I'm always nearby. I can be contacted at [email protected] if anyone needs my help. Save that address in your guest book. I'd like to hear from you all. PEACE.

Bob
you will be missed, and ill save your email to my address book:D

·
Registered
2004 CTS
474 Posts
ciao robert...you'll be missed...enjoy the new toys

20in RIMS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts