Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 DeVille 2002 Escalade
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a FSM set for my Deville. I went to helm and it is almost 280 dollars. I thought people were getting them for around 120. Where is the best place to get this set. I need it sone and I just dont want to spend like 280.00. Please direct me in the right path.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
GMpartshouse.com. Gene Culley is mgr. His contact info is on website. About $125, unless you find one on ebay for $60 or so.

Gene is good man. He gives disc to Vette forum members, and likely Caddy forum members. A sale is a sale. That $125 is the disc price. He is a preferred vendor on Vette site. Tell him you are a Caddy forum member, and he will give disc.

Good luck. Do not pay Helm price.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,997 Posts
I thought Helm's price was $135 (unless they have gone up, but that is one hell of an increase). Like Bigbird said, Ebay is your friend. I got mine for $65 and my daughters '02 SLS for $45.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The helm price of 135 is for only one book. the other 2 are 65 I emailed that gguy and have got back no response.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,997 Posts
All you need is the $135 manual. It will have everything you will ever need to know and then some. It is most likely in two volumes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now I am stuck my water pump was leaking a little bit and now its poring out. I have to change the water pump and the helm manual will not come for 11 days.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Now I am stuck my water pump was leaking a little bit and now its poring out. I have to change the water pump and the helm manual will not come for 11 days.
No need for a manual. Do a search here for help. Tons of info.
You will need a special tool.

A couple of years ago, there was a real shortage of those water pumps. Hopefully, things have changed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts