Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After research on here I find I need the software disk to reload my nav system. I have asked the dealer about the disk they don't seem to know what I'm talking about. Could someone help me on this? Thanks

·
Registered
2002 sts
4 Posts
Hi,

I have the same problem with my navigation system. Unfortunately, I can't repond to any Private messages, although I am a supporting member, so please consider this in your message. If possible, please give me a download link to this image and details for download, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best Regards.

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a dealer that knew what he was doing "I hope" and has ordeared me a disc for $25.00. It should be here in 3 to 5 days

·
Registered
2003 Seville STS and 2008 Cadillac STS V8 Platinum Edition
71 Posts
Hello 2002DTS,

I am a new member on the forums. I have a 2003 Seville STS with the factory navigation system and would also like to order a copy of the system software disc in case I have problems with my NAV system and the software is erased somehow. I am not having problems with it now, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

I am having problems with being able to post any new messages or even send PMs to individual members, so I hope that this will be posted.

Thanks very much for all help you can provide!!!

skexius

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS
4 Posts
Can someone pleeassseee PM me the software! My car battery has drained from this software message and I havent had transportation in 3 days. Even if I pull the fuse for the Navigation it still drains.

Please help me out with the software!

Thank You!

·
Registered
Ex-99 Deville and 04 DTS owner. Now 05 DTS and 07 Audi S6 owner. 5.2L V10 power!
864 Posts
Aaaah, I've been searching the internets for weeks trying to find this infamous AVN software update disk. Does. Anyone. Have. It?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,921 Posts
If we get even close to pirated software the entire thread disappears permanently........... Just sayin'............

1 - 20 of 61 Posts