Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After research on here I find I need the software disk to reload my nav system. I have asked the dealer about the disk they don't seem to know what I'm talking about. Could someone help me on this? Thanks

· Registered
2002 sts
4 Posts
Hi,

I have the same problem with my navigation system. Unfortunately, I can't repond to any Private messages, although I am a supporting member, so please consider this in your message. If possible, please give me a download link to this image and details for download, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best Regards.

· Registered
2003 Seville STS, 2008 Cadillac STS RWD V8 Platinum Edition, & 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Final 500
92 Posts
Hello 2002DTS,

I am a new member on the forums. I have a 2003 Seville STS with the factory navigation system and would also like to order a copy of the system software disc in case I have problems with my NAV system and the software is erased somehow. I am not having problems with it now, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

I am having problems with being able to post any new messages or even send PMs to individual members, so I hope that this will be posted.

Thanks very much for all help you can provide!!!

skexius

· Registered
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS
4 Posts
Can someone pleeassseee PM me the software! My car battery has drained from this software message and I havent had transportation in 3 days. Even if I pull the fuse for the Navigation it still drains.

Please help me out with the software!

Thank You!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.