Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I had replaced the driver side hub, and also replaced the rear brake pads and the fluid while I was at it, any who, when I was doing the work I noticed that the bushings for the lower A arms looked like they were dry rotted and I am having a difficult time finding them any where. I am also having a difficult time finding the A arm period.... I figured, if I was going though all that effort, why not replace the whole thing, but as I said I am having a hard time finding them. I have been able to find one bushing, but that won't cut it....I am wondering if any one, any where happens to know where I would be able to pick up a set of A arms(NEW), both driver and passenger side. I am also thinking I should also replace the sway bar bushings as well, BC they are just as old as everything else, I would appreciate info on those as well....I mean I probably could get the two bushings and a new ball joint/s, but that is a PITA job and I just don't want to do that....I would appreciate any info anyone might be able to provide....Thank you in advance....

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
For parts, try Rippy Cadillac (look on the sidebar to the right) gmpartsdirect.com and gmpartsgiant.com. The sway bar to cradle bushings are a pita to replace, if the bushings are in decent condition, don't replace them until necessary, but it's really up to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts