Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 cts can anyone help me out and walk me through the steps of how to replace the wiring harness that starts under hood runs somewhere through the dash along passenger side all the way back to the trunk i had someone helping me they removed the whole wire harness and basically havent been back to install new wiring harness any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
249 Posts
Holy crap! Why did you guys do that? Flood damage? That's going to be a nightmare. I fix mist anything on my cars...I would never replace the main harness. At that point I'd push the car into a local strip pit. You will basically have to take most of the car apart and then put it back together...and pray you don't have extra bolts when your done.

Sent from Earth II using Tapatalk V

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy crap! Why did you guys do that? Flood damage? That's going to be a nightmare. I fix mist anything on my cars...I would never replace the main harness. At that point I'd push the car into a local strip pit. You will basically have to take most of the car apart and then put it back together...and pray you don't have extra bolts when your done.

omg ikr but thankfully everything is stripped from car we just put new engine in and we barely laid soundproofing under carpets and tbh im unsure why my dad did that im starting to think he likes to make things more difficult!!!!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
249 Posts
Someone with a subscription to the various online repair manual sites will need to send you the wire run diagrams. Several people have subscriptions and post often. They'll come by soon...ish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts