Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I'm a new member. I want to buy a car via (link removed) but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them?
What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.

moderator edit: link removed pending further info. -1969byrdman

·
Registered
1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade
1,286 Posts
I had my 2008 in white for 11 years and I never had a real issue, just normal things do to wear in tear. Unless you really need AWD, I would stick to the 2WD. There is a lot more that can go wrong with an AWD. I live in Queens, NY and we had some record blizzards in the last 10 years. The 2WD never needed or necessary.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade
113 Posts
The AWD system is really pretty good. I have had no issues and I have 165k on mine. Have you looked at the vehicle. Gas prices are on the way up and I would let them sweat it out to get a great deal. The price on this one seems high if you ask me. I always look what the trade in value is as that is the max they would likely pay. If it is a small car dealership, they probably bought it at auction for less. Anyone can sell a bad car. I would get a cadillac shop to do a inspection on it if you decide to pull the trigger. Check the front struts and rear shocks/compressor. Those are costly repairs. I am not sure if the 2008 had AFM but I would figure that out. If they do not have maintenance records, like any car, it is a risk. Best of luck.

·
Registered
2013 XTS4 Platinum '91 Caprice Wagon '15 Impala LTZ (wife's)
649 Posts
Never heard of them. The website reads a little strange, like it was written by someone who learned English as a second language. The car is in Oklahoma, are you?

·
Registered
26 Posts
How many miles are on it? Better be below 110K for that price. There are a million 07's out there just like this one. You should plan on 2-3 grand in work on one this age unless you can do it yourself. They are great trucks. Nick

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,329 Posts
the link has been removed and being reviewed as spam. The site indicated the car was in Oklahoma; the OP's IP address shows to be in Russia.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts