Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
'98 ETC Black 90k miles
1,061 Posts
It looks like a piece of crap with piece of crap syndrome.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,704 Posts
Hahaha!!! Best description, EVER, C0RSA1R!!!

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
Please tell me that you know that's not really a Toyota Prius. It's a Nissan Cube. The one you have pics of is a JDM spec.

This is the 2009 Cube in the US market.

·
Registered
None yet!
1,025 Posts
Uh yeah, the USDM version is soooo much better! :rolleyes:
Pardon me, I've got to delete that image from my brain.... :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi:

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,704 Posts
It looks slightly better than the Scion. Kinda like how Rosanne looks slightly better than Rosie O' Donnell.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
.......and the unbelievable part is that tens of thousands of Americans WILL BUY IT. Back in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90's people had taste. Look how they laughed at and caused the demise of the Edsel, which was the Mona Lisa, compared to this shoe box on wheels. There is very little love affair with the general public these days, when it comes to cars. The average person - not a car lovers - views them as they do a garbage can, i.e. use it, abuse it, and toss it away. Sad !

·
Registered
2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Please tell me that you know that's not really a Toyota Prius. It's a Nissan Cube. The one you have pics of is a JDM spec.
Please tell me you don't consider either of these abominations manly!:eek:

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
Please tell me you don't consider either of these abominations manly!:eek:
I NEVER said that I consider any of the three manly. And they're not. The Kia Soul is a stylish vehicle for who it is produced by and for the price range it is in. Does that mean that I want any of them? No. The only reason I would have one is if it was given to me. Then I would drive it to save miles on my ETC.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
When it comes to smll SUVs - - there is truly only one, and that's JEEP. The Jeep Wrangler, Patriot and to a lesser degree, the Liberty (considerably larger, that's why)

The original of anything may have equal (or better) competitors, but, the original is always THE original & therefore sits on the throne. Don't believe it?

Name a Cola
Name a ceral made by Kelloggs
Name a brand of sticky tape
Name a brand of cigarette
Name a brand of canned soup
Name a SUV

You thought:-
Coke
Corn Flakes
Scotch Brand
Marlboro
Campbells
Jeep.

·
Registered
2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Asian designs can just be cartoonish to the point of absurdity. Plus, I know in a few months I'm gonna be stuck behind one of these POS 'cause the asshat driving it is to stupid to realize he's bought a clown car let alone know how to drive it properly.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
What has been seen cannot be unseen.:devil:

More unbridaled gheyness.....

I assume you are talking about "gays." If that is the case, none of my gay friends would be caught dead in any of vehicles seen or mentioned here, being that they are much more into Cadillacs, Lincolns and Mercedes. There was a time when they favored Mazda RX7s, but that seem s to have passed.

Me GAY hardly!

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
The Kia Soul, IMO, is the best looking of the new Asian SUVs.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts