Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehehe, just a moment to brag, and be joyus.

Yesterday the really cute girl on my team at work mentioned that I should go out with them to a club this weekend. Today she said she might not be able to make it. I tell her I am going anyways, I need to take a buddy out to celebrate his 21st. We chat back and forth for a while (over email mind you) and I end up saying she should just come out with us, regardless if her friend can't or not. She agrees. She is known for her "freaky" dancing style, and commented on how we could dance this weekend then.. managed to work it so I show up to the club with a very cute woman, and have plenty of good dancing, and I don't even have to buy her drinks! ~wins~

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A beauty that the revrend thing is purely legal, I am 100% agnostic, and can take advantage of anything I want ( = Like the really cute trainer that hired me, and the sexy blonde that joined the team next to mine around new years...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehehe, I guess I still have it...we went out, hit up a few clubs, and nothing was really happening. I split with 3 of my friends to go check out a local party...later that night she called me to apologize for how lame the night was, and said we will have to try it again. The clubs just didn't have that vibe last night ) =

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Revrend