Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the MBworld forums (checking out the C63 threads) and was really surprised by the juvenile banter there.Makes me appreciate OUR adult, intelligent, and useful members!-moldy

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Mr.Blackout,
That is so funny. Quite entertaining, you insulting the posters on this site. Please continue your witty, insightful, and affectionate posts...I love them.
-ace

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr. blackout, I really stick to the cts-v forum here so I only was commenting about this particular sub-site. But in general, yes our V site is great and I get a lot of enjoyment and useful info from it. Even though posts' are hard to judge by, I can tell we have above average IQ's floating around our forum group. It's nice to be a part of it! -moldy

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
ace996 said:
Mr.Blackout,
That is so funny. Quite entertaining, you insulting the posters on this site. Please continue your witty, insightful, and affectionate posts...I love them.
-ace
And how am I doing that? By not bowing before the CTS-V? By actually saying that another car is better then it? Dude get a life and realize that the CTS-V is not the end all. And why is everyone saying Mr.Blackout!?

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Joey'sVee said:
:thehand:

I like the posters on this site the ones that don't may get a bad REPUTATION! :stirpot:
Oh no!!!! Don't give me a bad reputation!!! Those bars mean the world to me!!! The world is going to end if I lose a bar!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :crying2:

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
I hang out in the jeepsunlimited forums too,good crowd over there also.But this is my favorite,thanks guys

·
Registered
753 Posts
Blackout said:
And how am I doing that? By not bowing before the CTS-V? By actually saying that another car is better then it? Dude get a life and realize that the CTS-V is not the end all. And why is everyone saying Mr.Blackout!?
Our mistake, MRS. Blackout.

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Mr.Blackout,
I don't understand the comment about "the other car is better". Which car? Also, please expand your comment of my V worship, I was not under the impression that I worship the V but you must have some insight that is hidden....please share your secret? Please? Disregard all the other posts of loose-stools, its acceptable to have a weak bowel...I won't blame you for that. So please, what's the secret?
-ace

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
When I was 22 I had all the answers. Then came 23, 24, 25............

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,192 Posts
This is an excellent forum, and I think a lot of it has to do with the way Sal and the mods run it.

We're also fortunate to have several members that are technically proficient (mechanically and electronically).

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
I married my answers. :histeric:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts