Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS!!!!

No problem. Its pretty fun once you figure it out. I designed my setup so i can keep using the cargo net in the back. I think it would look better though if the box and amp rack went all the way to the back of the trunk

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
274 Posts
Real NICE!!!!! Sorry I was so busy earlier!! Glad to see this project.....Finally ;) It looks amazing...Im sure you will have guys wanting to place orders real soon :D Now go tweak that bass so you can be bumping like flip and luv....even though blacks better than Gold :stirpot:
Don't forget my FLY...
You helped with my system!!!!:bouncy::bouncy:

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I need to become a vendor on here and take some orders. :)

Im glad you like. Some long days to get those things to come together like that.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
274 Posts
Everything is hidden behind the trunk lining...
BUT I have the JL 12w6 box floating around in the trunk...I hate it.
I need a fiberglass box that is flush against the back of the trunk.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
274 Posts
Well...I know your system HITS HARD as I designed it :D Now you just gotta talk Ryan into making you a custom box......Now we just gotta talk ryan into a cleansweep :lol:
CLEENSWEEP is the way to go. It is a lot more involved, but in the end a much better sound quality..
You also get the aux for Ipod hook up.

YES YES...we need a custom box...

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Hey, that looks great man! You could do a lot of more cool things with that in body color!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Maybe I need to become a vendor on here and take some orders. :)

Im glad you like. Some long days to get those things to come together like that.
Damn Ryan I'm surprised you actually have some talent!!:stirpot:J/K

Nice work. If your a supporting member and sell near costs Urby will let it slide. That's how a sold my eyelids. But then that was a low-buck item.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone!!! And yes CK it is a 10" When I started this project I was more into learning how to fiberglass than I was a system. Im sure I'll want a couple of 12s some day. But when you have gone 10 years without a system, a 10 is exciting to have.

I would love to learn how to paint some of these project ideas I have but I dont have the tools to paint. So right now everything I do is going to be unfinished or carpeted.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Real NICE!!!!! Sorry I was so busy earlier!! Glad to see this project.....Finally ;) It looks amazing...Im sure you will have guys wanting to place orders real soon :D Now go tweak that bass so you can be bumping like flip and luv....even though blacks better than Gold :stirpot:
e
hate hate hate :eek: haha yeah actually I took that 15 out and have a weak little infinity kappa 12 now flip.....the 15 was just too big and heavy....I want an idmax 12 but not sure what im gonna do

ryan shoot me a price for that enclosure though....You know i gots first dibbs :rolleyes:
and carpet if fine for me bro

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What kind did you want me to do? Spare tire or passenger side wheel well? 12"??

Im also going to make a left A piller gauge holder. That could be cool.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts