Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
i could get trashed for saying this :hide: lol. but who cares.

personally, i think that car looks great, and i would definitely take it if i had the chance to buy it. i dont mind the wheels and i think the paint is cool. i would do anything to turn my 88 fleetwood into a convertible.

now that would be sweet.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Looks like they did a nice job making it a two door 'Fleetwood Coupe' as well as convertable.
You have to respect the effort put into that car.

·
Registered
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (some show and some go!)
607 Posts
Yeah, I tend to not like gold on cars anyway, so I may be biased. The grille does look weird. A custom chromed or billet grille would almost make the paint look good even, IMO.

I like the two-door conversion. Not sure what it is, but the B-body (Impala SS, Caprice) in two-door versions just look strange.
For some reason the 8-inch longer D-body Fleetwood has better lines or something where the coupe just looks right.

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
Love the coupes and convertable!!:thumbsup: Would love to see one with a stock paint job and wheels. Nice lines.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Haha! Silly me. In my ignorance I thought that all Fleetwoods were 4 door, what a maroon!
Oh well, that's what I love about this place, there is so much good stuff to learn.
Now, were they ever available from the factory as convertables or was that a custom job?
(I'm going to question everything I think for a while now! :annoyed: )

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
509rider, those are some nice pics. I may steal one to use as an avatar(if permission is granted:D) Kev, you are funny.

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Looks.... good as a convertible 2 door... I still don't go for the wheels, which you know... But the work done is very good... Just wondering, but how much back seat space is there? Did you remove some of the 10" the cars gained over the B-Bodies?...

D

·
0 Posts
Kev said:
Haha! Silly me. In my ignorance I thought that all Fleetwoods were 4 door, what a maroon!
Oh well, that's what I love about this place, there is so much good stuff to learn.
Now, were they ever available from the factory as convertables or was that a custom job?
Actually you were right, they are all 4 doors. These are totally custom and made into 2 doors. Pretty wild right? Unfortunately they suffer from bad taste with that paint and wheels but I'd still buy it and do it the right way immediately!. And no, they were never available as convertibles. These are an awesome display of great customizing mixed in with bad taste.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
Kev said:
All those Fleetwoods did only have 4 doors. It's neat to see that someone made them into a convertible but you're right I don't like the paint or the wheels.

·
Registered
93 fleet, 95 fleet, 59 impala
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
addison_ii said:
509rider, those are some nice pics. I may steal one to use as an avatar(if permission is granted:D) Kev, you are funny.
Of course you can use for an avitar, I borrowed the pics from layitlow. I know everybody hates the wheels and paint I am just posting these pics for all to look at, if somebody outside the lowrider world has the balls to build this car, I would like to see it, but it probobly wont happen. Nobody cares for caddys like the lowrider builders.

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
did I tell you about the Roadmaster I bought? It's a 1993 but I won't be getting it since it isn't getting fuel to the engine and since it's in Grand Rapids, MI I don't have the resources on hand to fix it myself. :crying:

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Here are pics. I got it for only 455.00 on ebay. It was going to be my lowrider project.

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
addison_ii said:
Here are pics. I got it for only 455.00 on ebay. It was going to be my lowrider project.
That sucks roadmasters look pretty good as lowriders plus not alot of people have them.

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
I know and I had it all planned out too. I was going to remove the top and go all black with chrome wheels and hydraulics. It was going to be called "Darkness Falls". but alas I guess it's not meant for me to have a Lowrider :crying:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
addison_ii said:
I know and I had it all planned out too. I was going to remove the top and go all black with chrome wheels and hydraulics. It was going to be called "Darkness Falls". but alas I guess it's not meant for me to have a Lowrider :crying:
Keep looking you will find another.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts