Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone I Cant Believe I'm Writing This But I Need To Sell My 93 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham I Can't Afford It Anymore I Just Bought A 2000 Yukon For The Family. Well If Anyone Is Interested Let Me Know By E-mail To Send Pictures Or Phone [email protected] 773-294-4266 I Live In Chicago,il Anyone Local Can Come Check It Out Here Are Some Specs:

Driftwood Paint ( Gold Edition)
15'inch Vogue Tires
115,000 Miles Orginal Engine & Transmission
Clean No Major Dents Only Minor Chips And Dings
Comes With Orginal Radio But I Will Leave The Kenwood Kdc-969 Player Thats In It.

Well I'm Pricing It To Sell I'm Asking $3,300 Or Best Offer
I'm Going To Put It On Ebay Once I Get A Chance. Thanks For Looking

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hey it doesn't mean you have to leave the board! I hope you can stick around, we need all the members we can get! :thumbsup: The lounge can still be entertaining even if you don't have a Caddy anymore.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I won't leave I'm planning of getting another one maybe in like 5 years hopefully!

I FORGOT TO MENTION THE CAR HAS A CLEAN CARFAX REPORT ORGINALLY FROM FLORDIA SO IT DIDNT SEE SALT TILL I BROUGHT IT TO CHICAGO
BUT CAR HAS NO RUST! ALL THE CHROME PANLES ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE! GARAGE KEPT.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Post some pictures here, and also post on the Classifieds here on this site too with pictures. I bought my FWB from the classifieds on this site, they DO work.

An no, it doesn't mean you have to go! Do check out FullSizeChevy.com for your Yukon too. I am on there some, so keep a lookout, my other car is a 96 Suburban K1500.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Though I'm not a big fan of that color, I'm ALWAYS interested in seeing any '93-96 Fleetwoods:yup:

Well, as I semi-look for another one to buy myself:D

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
N0DIH said:
I think that is my color, http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac/fleetwood/95flt.jpg, is that it?
Not my favorite, but I like the car a lot.
I think so. Actually, I like it a lot more than blue or silver, but it probably wouldn't be my #1 choice. Well, unless I found a car equipped like yours and in the condition of yours for a similar price:thumbsup: ...then I'd love it!

One good thing--as far as showing dirt, dust, or scratches, the beige is about as good as it gets!

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Definately an interesting color, or at least one you don't see all the time. What's the mileage? How much tread is left on the Vogues?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The mileage is 115,000 original miles I say about 70% tread left on the tires. I have a sound system in it right now but not selling it with the car unless
you want to pay for it which the price will be alot higher. Hey caddycrusier I sent more pics to your e-mail address as well.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Hcortez21 said:
The mileage is 115,000 original miles I say about 70% tread left on the tires. I have a sound system in it right now but not selling it with the car unless
you want to pay for it which the price will be alot higher. Hey caddycrusier I sent more pics to your e-mail address as well.
Okay. Oh, and thanks for the pics:thumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Hcortez21 said:
Here are some pics let me know if anyone wants to see anything else!
Wow, looks like mine!

Nice ride man! Shame you aren't keeping it!

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
caddycruiser said:
Definately an interesting color, or at least one you don't see all the time. What's the mileage? How much tread is left on the Vogues?
Statistically speaking, if it is an unusual color, what are the chances anyone in my little 1250 person town would have a 93-96 FWB? AND have one the same color? AND only be 5 houses away????

Yup, one of my neightbors has a twin to mine hidden away in a garage with like 20K miles on it. They just don't take it out, they drive a 2000 or so FWD Buick daily and keep the Caddy hidden away....

Is this color considered the "Light Antelope" that was on the 90 cars?

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
By any chance does it have the option V4P listed on the SPID (the option code sticker on the inside of the trunk)? Can you post what options it has? Might help sell it if people know what it has.

Hcortez21 said:
Hello Everyone I Cant Believe I'm Writing This But I Need To Sell My 93 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham I Can't Afford It Anymore I Just Bought A 2000 Yukon For The Family. Well If Anyone Is Interested Let Me Know By E-mail To Send Pictures Or Phone [email protected] 773-294-4266 I Live In Chicago,il Anyone Local Can Come Check It Out Here Are Some Specs:

Driftwood Paint ( Gold Edition)
15'inch Vogue Tires
115,000 Miles Orginal Engine & Transmission
Clean No Major Dents Only Minor Chips And Dings
Comes With Orginal Radio But I Will Leave The Kenwood Kdc-969 Player Thats In It.

Well I'm Pricing It To Sell I'm Asking $3,300 Or Best Offer
I'm Going To Put It On Ebay Once I Get A Chance. Thanks For Looking

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
90Brougham350 said:
This looks a lot lighter than light antelope, light antelope is a much "tanner" color.
That colour is darker then light antelope. It's darker then what mine is anyway.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Hcortez21 said:
Here are some pics let me know if anyone wants to see anything else!
Its close to the color of my deville, but a little darker

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
N0DIH said:
Wow, looks like mine!

Nice ride man! Shame you aren't keeping it!
N0DIH, what is that very large antenna on the back of your car? Is that for CB?

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
20M, Amatuer Radio. The rig is in the house at the moment, but I am trying to get my dad on the air in Florida and me in Wisconsin so we can talk back and forth. Being the whip (A "Hamstick"), is black, it is hardly noticed in parking lot. But the fun it driving down the highway at 55 mph and people come up on me, match my speed for a few miles, then blow on by. Not sure why they seem to think I am law enforcement, as I haven't seen too many 9C1 Fleetwoods in my day!! I think mine as a base car would be a good start! Now with my snow tires on ("Winter Duelers", blackwall directional tread, great in snow), it looks more the part...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts