Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys....I have pulled the parts I could grab from my car. The list of parts I have are below....

3.2l Borla Dual Exhaust
CTS-V sway bars
Eibach Lowering Springs
Louvered Rear Bezel
Roof Spoiler
Rear Spoiler
Volant Intake
Upgraded Rear skirts w/ a dual cut back skirt.
C chrome post
Right side WW side marker
Right side upgraded side skirt
Chrome Door Handles
Custom Hood
2x DUB Esinem Rims 18"
04' CTS Cluster
NEW IN BOX Hawk ceramic brake pads (Front)

I am not sure if I am going to sell these parts or if I get another CTS transfer the parts. Right now...it is up in the air still of what car I am going to get. I have to think about what I am going to do. As of right now, I think I am more on selling the parts side...It wasnt pretty looking at my car the other day...miss it toooo much! Would anyone be interested in any of these parts if I were to sell them?

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
jonnyd if anythig Ill pay for the hood, if you decide to sell it man, hell if anything take a drive down here got someone selling a 03-04 cts for under
14k If thats in your price range. Let me know ill try to help to get you in another cts , my sister sells vehicles for enterprise to dealerships.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2003 CTS
74 Posts
If you are going to sell that Volant, I would be interested. Drop me a note on it's condition and price, I think we can work something out.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Bob, I love ya like an aquaintance but you can certainly get sore when a place's rules come into affect...
Hey Sal, I know it's your joint and you make rules. I just see no good reason to bar the members from selling stuff to the membership at dirt low prices. It serves the community best. You have this thing about the classified section.
It's just not effective. I've used it a few times and never a single hit.

I realize you can enforce it Sal but I question the wisdom of it. I'm gone. No more sh!t from me. Take care of the flock.

Bob

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
^ :yeah: I agree about the classifieds they are dead, we post on the boards we are not constantly scowering all over the website, how are we to know when new used parts are available for exchange as they occur best deals go to the first person, and i doubt ppl check that section daily or weekly, hell ive been here over a year and looked at it 3 times has not changed much as far as content.

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I also agree with classifieds. That is why I posted in the thread because I know most people dont check the classified section. SInce I have been a member here I have checked it 2 times. I always wait until I see someone selling in the threads to purchase or ebay. Never check the classifieds.

I hope this thread dosent get locked :( I really need the $$ right now. DESPERATELY!:worship:

Just incase it does...if someone is interested e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
umm i totally wants dibs on the sway bars and more than likely the springs.

woot. and sorry about your car.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I hear you guys. And I will consider what you're saying. I do realize that these forums get viewed more often but I'd also like you to take into account the ease of checking the separate classified area...

I don't want to hijack this discussion. For anyone concerned about our current process for classified ads, please see this discussion.

Thank you...

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
340 Posts
PM me is any of these are available and how much you want for each:

3.2l Borla Dual Exhaust
CTS-V sway bars
Eibach Lowering Springs

·
Registered
2003 CTS Lux/Sport 5-Spd
23 Posts
I am interested in the V-sway, Eibach springs, and Hawk pads. Send me a PM please...or in 4 more posts I can PM you!

Thanks.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I hear you guys. And I will consider what you're saying. I do realize that these forums get viewed more often but I'd also like you to take into account the ease of checking the separate classified area...

I don't want to hijack this discussion. For anyone concerned about our current process for classified ads, please see this discussion.

Thank you...
Here you go guys. This an opportunity to express your feelings to Sal about selling your suff in the CTS Forum.:)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts