Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lingenfelter 630hp/ 630 torque, Eibach Lowered, Tinted windows, race pedals from recaro package....SICK....I'm sick MAN.
lol

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V (Sold)
64 Posts
I thought about doing the Lingenfelter kit as well, do you know what you're running now as far as 1/4 mile and 0-60mph times??

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Nice car, I saw it in person. Very nice grass also! Damn i wish my yard looked like that. Well besides the dead squirrel or something you photochopped out in the second picture. :)

·
Registered
2009 CTSv & 2006 STSv + 1991 SHO
219 Posts
Nice car, I saw it in person. Very nice grass also! Damn i wish my yard looked like that. Well besides the dead squirrel or something you photochopped out in the second picture. :)
Haha you have Eyes like a Hawk. Just noticed that after you pointed it out. Looks like a hand pointing or something.

Solid looking car.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
So are these the same springs as the ones on the reg. cts ?? Hows the ride ? on tour / on sport ?? I'm seriously considering these but the only other person musclebf hasn't given anymore info on them. Also i'd highly suggest removing the cts emblem on the rear hatch and transplating the "litenfilger" emblem to that side. It will clean things up alot. Not too mention when people look at your ride from the back the first thing they'll notice is the "V" and not "cts"

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
you paid too much...

F
Hmmm...way to be positive. Great example the moderators are setting.

Also i'd highly suggest removing the cts emblem on the rear hatch and transplating the "litenfilger" emblem to that side. It will clean things up alot. Not too mention when people look at your ride from the back the first thing they'll notice is the "V" and not "cts"
I agree with Razor. Your car looks amazing, but that would clean up the rear a bit.

Beautiful car!

·
Registered
cts v
212 Posts
congratulations! that's a great car. i agree with the suggestions about the emblems. the grass is most impressive though!!

·
Registered
CTS-V
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The eibach's are for the regular CTS and they are awesome. I can put it in sport mode and it feels great. The handling feels better.
And of course, I absolutely love the look.

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
The eibach's are for the regular CTS and they are awesome. I can put it in sport mode and it feels great. The handling feels better.
And of course, I absolutely love the look.
Very cool! Looks great. Confirming that this is Eibach part # 38136.140. I got this from Tirerack by choosing the regular 3.6L 2009 CTS. It says it lowers by .8" in the front and 1" in the back. Does this seem like the kit to you? I also see that Tirerack has H&R springs as well, with 1.4" in the front and 1.3" in the back.

I'd love to hear more impressions about the Lingenfelter kit as well. $2K doesn't seem that much for amount of HP you're getting from it!!

Tony

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I'd love to hear more impressions about the Lingenfelter kit as well. $2K doesn't seem that much for amount of HP you're getting from it!!

Tony
Indeed, please share your impressions, chopmeat! Sounds like a reasonably priced set of mods for the power you get out of it. Is that 630 whp or at the crank?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
My big question is that with the springs when you have it in sport mode does it help the sway on turns ?? - I know the sport setting on the stock springs stiffens up the travel a bit but it doesnt do much for the sway of the vehicle on corners & turns. It feels like a boat when i turn still :D

·
Registered
CTS-V
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes Tony 38136.140 is the Eibach springs.
I am so in LOVE with this car, the springs, and the package.
To me the price is a steal!
I would do it all over again in a second.
LOVE IT!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
On the eibach site it said....

Vehicle equipped with self-leveling rear dampers must replace with non self leveling dampers to properly

Did you have to do anything different on the V install or just straight swap

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Very, very cool. I'm interested in lowering it like that myself.

Question though--is the suspension tight enough such that if you put 4 adults in the car, it WON'T rub on the rear tires? Hell, how about 5 adults?

·
Registered
CTS-V
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't really answer these questions.
Life is short and I'm not worried about anything I've done to the car!
I'm so happy with it!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts