Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the story the 2nd day i got my caddilac eldarado i crashed. I hit a lady in the back of her suv, somehow i got under the car and my hood and my grill are messed up. The cheapest place i went to go get it fixed is 2000 dollars and right now i just dont have that kind of money but i have to fix it afterall its a caddilac. Now am sure you guys no were i could go from here, i mean if you guys know a place were i can get a used hood or a used grill that would be perfect. Any help or any suggestions would be greatly appricated.
And there are 3 ways you guys can get ahold of me.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: strictlyeuro22
or you guys can get am here

Thx for all ur help in advance

;);)

·
Registered
2010 Black Cherry CTS AWD
263 Posts
Damn, my suggestion would be to go onto EBAY and see what you can find for it or www.gmpartsdirect.com . I'm in the Hudson Valley part of NY so I think that would be a little far for you to go to get work done on your car. $2000 doesn't sound that bad for the amount of work you're going to have to get done. Hell, a delivery truck backed into the front of my SLS this past summer and scratched the right of the front bumper and crumpled the front of the right fender :rant2: . Between repair and painting, I had a friend do it and he charged them $1,300 for it. The place THEY suggested was about $1,900. That wasn't for that much work either. Let us know how it works out ofr you.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
I seem to recall someone once posting a site for Cadillac salvage parts. A search might turn it up.

·
Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
1,164 Posts
I have dealt with a salvage yard here in Illinois for parts, and they may actually have what you need. How much it would cost to ship is another matter entirely, and in that regard you're probably better off finding a similar salvage operation somewhere in New York. If you want to try, though, my favorite place is Fierge Auto Parts in Quincy, Illinois. www.fierge.com or 1-800-252-9025

·
Registered
442 Posts
Salvage / Wrecking Yard is your cheapest bet. Things have changed, but once I did same accident, front end of my 63 Chevy Impala Super Sport went underneath a station wagon. My step father at the time, got entire front end for 50 bucks at junk yard, thats what we called them back in 1976. He took the damage front end off, and put on that used one on my car in 4 hours. But then again, he used to be race car mechanic.

Call around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts