Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
07 Escalade with NO Options.
144 Posts
Re: I have 50k miles on my 2007escalade. What maintenance needs to be done?

Transfer Case Fluid...Its in the manual suggestions for maintenace.

Easier than an oil change...

If you really plan on keeping the Slade 125k miles +, then the differential fluid needs to be changed. It came already synthetic so no real need to worry over the diffs.

12,821 Posts

The Owners Manual for your vehicle shows that at 50,000 miles you should have you exhaust and fuel systems inspected for leaks, loose components or any sort of damage. Also listed is to change the engine air filter, transfer case fluid and possibly your automatic transmission fluid and filter if you drive your vehicle as specified under the footnote h which is on page 522 of the manual (the list that I am getting this information from is on page 519). Also inspecting the evaporative control system as well. There are also two different maintenance schedules you can go by on page 518. Use Maintenance I if the Change Engine Oil Soon message comes on within 10 months since the vehicle was purchased or Maintenance II was performed. Use Maintenance II if the previous service performed was Maintenance I. Always use Maintenance II whenever the message comes on 10 months or more since the last service or if the message has not come on at all for one year. The message would be the Change Engine Oil Soon message. I hope this information helps you. If you have any lingering questions you should be able to speak with your local dealership on what they recommend for your mileage milestone for your vehicle and your future plans for the vehicle as well.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV
44 Posts

Transfer Case Fluid...Its in the manual suggestions for maintenace.

Easier than an oil change...

If you really plan on keeping the Slade 125k miles +, then the differential fluid needs to be changed. It came already synthetic so no real need to worry over the diffs.
How much should the dealer charge to change the transfer case fluid? I am at 50k miles as well. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts