Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,738 Posts
And there will likely never be a more memorable Army Private than James Marshall Hendrix.

Reactions: SoCalESV

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,738 Posts

·
Registered
2011 srx4 3.0L v6 awd lifted
25 Posts
I always like to offer these words of wisdom for those who may not get the pics or for those who do get it and are unable to see the humor in it....

Along with my phone number... 867-5309

Sleeve Book Publication Font Rectangle

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,738 Posts
Fun Fact: My actual phone exchange growing up. UnderHill. Every state must have had theirs - UtahHick, UptownHump, UserHeroin

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,524 Posts
Phooey - Byrdman lives so far out in the Texas boonies his zip code is E I E I O.
so, just because I can walk about 50 yards and feed pigs, cows and a donkey, that makes me a hick?? Well, um, um, well yeah I guess it does and I wear it proudly. On the up side, I can go to the post office, bank, hardware store and grocery store and maybe put six miles on the clock, and I'm home in 30 minutes. Down side, if I want hooch that's a 45 minute round trip. At the grocery if the lady comes on the PA system and says "the owner of a white F150, your lights are on" and 10 people walk outside, and 4 of those are wimmen, yep the zip would be E I E I O

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,738 Posts
I don't think he lasted long enough to get much firing in. Which hand used to polish the knob (contributing cause for his discharge) might be more telling.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
21,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't think he lasted long enough to get much firing in. Which hand used to polish the knob (contributing cause for his discharge) might be more telling.
=======================
I thought he got out on a medical discharge for a messed up ankle -
I could be wrong -

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,524 Posts
definition of a nano-second: that period of time between when I think of 5 snappy replies, and then realize I can't post any of it due to forum rules.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts