Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate em i hate em i hate em. got one back in the end of April which turned into bronchitis which turned into walking pneumonia which triggered a bunch of other health problems. i have been sick since i got that cold in April with a bunch of other illnesses thanks to that damned walking pneumonia and finally got over everything. well for two weeks anyway. i felt great, went in for my sixth month check up last thursday and all was well, life was good. well ill be damned if i dont have another cold :rant2:. this sucks, i hate colds.

·
Registered
JimmyH
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spyder said:
Huh...I don't think I've ever even friggin touched Cashmere...just a po' country boy, blue jeans and tshirts.
:yup: same here, must be nice to have all that stuff. probably why im sick, cant afford no warm clothes. spent it all on that Cadillac. i just dont have my priorities straight. ill get over this eventually, get one of the er docs to perscirbe me a z pack and ill be good. i just hope this one isnt as bad as my last one.

·
Registered
JimmyH
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Spyder said:
send me a case of those Z-packs...would have saved me many 3-hour doctor visits when I knew just what was wrong with me and they wouldn't listen. :) I knew I should have brought back a couple of them from mexico last year...

advantages of working in a hospital. 3 hours?!?! for a doctor? man mine last maybe about 45 minutes to an hour, and thats checking in and everything. now an er visit i can believe 3 or more hours but a regular doctor visit? damn that sucks.

·
Registered
JimmyH
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TSXBabe said:
I hope you Feel Better. I have a slight case of bronchitis now. It sucks. breathing problems that come along with it..
hate that for ya. i have chronic bronchitis so whenever i get a cold i get it too. it is all part of a cold for me. well hope you get better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.