Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I am now a proud owner of a 95 Fleetwod. She has 339,000 but is running strong.The tranny was recently done over and so was the a/c. The optispark was just replaced when the tune-up was done at 320,000. I realy gotta get the interior together, its dirty and needs a good cleaning. I will post pics as soon as I take some. :)

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the best part I paid $800.00 bucks for it. He had it on ebay a couple of days before christmas but had no picture and sold for 1500.00. but he never got a reply from the guy. When I realized how cheap he sold the car for and that it was in my neighborhood, I e-mailed him in case the deal fell through. And the rest is history...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
if you want to sell ill give you 900 so you can make 100

·
Registered
437 Posts
Even if it breaks right now, the parts are easily worth that much! Definately a good investment!

Enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't get me wrong I do have much work to do, but thats part of the fun of it. I really like the sunroof option eventhough I think its leaking into the trunk.
Someone told me that the drain hoses get clogged. I think I gotta drop the headliner. Hope there are no suprises when i pull it down...

D

·
0 Posts
For $800 I'm sure it can use a little work but its safe to say you got a killer deal on it. How does that LT1 perform after all those miles? One thing I would do to such a high mileage LT1 (if it hasn't been done recently) is change the timing chain. On LT1's they tend to go without warning and take out several valves when they do. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats not a bad idea. Maybe i will change the chain. You would never know this car has so many miles. It runs really good no ticking or shaking. For the price I got the car I would be glad to throw a motor in if I had to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts