Thank you guys !

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Its comming down to hours now

· Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,657 Posts
Good luck dead, you got my prayers. Be sure to kick some iraqi ass!!

Now i can catch up with you on the posts!!!! :D

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
will do

:D

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
thanks man

its a shame to see all the kids wanting to avoid serving their counrty at all costs

:D ahem, jar head sorry :D thaks for the supprot

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
lol true :D I never said I is a good speller. Nothin against the Marines, most are great people, of which you seem to be

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
well tonights the last night, I'm leaving at 10:00 tommrow morning. Its been great talking to you guys and girl :D I'll do my best to keep in touch

· Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,657 Posts
godspeed

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
well Im still sittin here in Fort McCoy WI, It isn't all that bad here. been doin lots of BSing and sittin around.

· Registered
2,235 Posts
Hey! How Ya doin' Dead Sled? Nice to hear you're not sweatin' Yer ass off in Iraq yet! But it sounds like it's coming....soon!

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Things aren't bad here. looks like i leave some time next month mabey. my truck seems to be reliable. I picked up window tint for my truck so i can tint them when i cross the pond. Today I qualified with the MK-19 40mm Grenade Machine Gun. It was a 10 on the fun meter :D

· Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
Been thinkin bout Deadsled myself. This war bringin back some memories. I focus on local soldiers of 3ID (mech) at Ft Stewart. Ga. Try to quiet the ghosts from my time in Vietnam. Plenty of them still wanderin around.

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Whoo Hoo I'm Still sittin here in Ft. McCoy. My truck is on the boat heading to Kuwait. and I forsee me folowing. But as of now they haven't told me that I'm going anywhere. I m going to try to get back here more now that I have less to do.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.