1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I was bored and somehow ended up here:
http://www.unclaimedassets.com/usa1.htm

I clicked on Washington, the state I previously lived in, and found out that I was owed $75 from a job I worked in 2002. Sweeeeeeeeet! I printed out the forms and signed them. Before I mail it, I need my former employer to fax me some kind of proof of employment that I can send in, and my check will be on the way.

Woohoo!

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Hmm. Phillips Petrolium seems to owe D. C. Massey over $100. I seriously doubt that's me...

Taxation and Revenue apparently owes my dad $17.08 though. Maybe he'll give me a cut.

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
I've used that site in the past, there's one for me. I submitted the paperwork last year and every so often I get a letter in the mail saying that are processing my claim but I have yet to see any money.

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Sweet. I guess when we all go and visit Spyder the first round is on Jesda. :D j/k
I wasn't owed anything but my wife's grandfather is owed some funds from the phone company.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
No no no...the first rounds on ME, but when my kegerator goes dry, Jesda gets the honor of refilling my 15.5 gallons of beer...he can even pick what kind he likes!! :)

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Unless I'm missing something here, I'm not paying an $18.00 fee for that service. Is there a free way to do this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts