Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
I just bought one! i dont even have a navi, but it was just too good a deal to pass by!!!

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
hang on .... i'll brb

*edit*
back!

okay.. .. i hope i dont have to be an authorized vendor, but, i too am selling this now! forum members get a discount! only $5 for cadillac forum members!!

contact me now!
and please, do not go to cadillacfaq.com and search "dvd" and click on "CTS-CTS-V FAQ: How can I watch a DVD while the car is moving " . have a good day, PM me with any questions before PayPal'ing me ur money!

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
I emailed the dude asking him why would I pay for something that I can get for free. He wrote back asking where I could get it for free. I told him google for starters. His reply;

people know they can get it free by google search but
they rather not spend their time searching for it.

plus i always refund when it doesnt work and it
happens frequently.

Thanks

Al

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
"so if you know they can find it for free on ebay... and KNOW that they dont want to do the 'searching' .. y dont u just post the steps on there?"

·
Registered
03 Caddy CTS
1,028 Posts
hang on .... i'll brb

*edit*
back!

okay.. .. i hope i dont have to be an authorized vendor, but, i too am selling this now! forum members get a discount! only $5 for cadillac forum members!!

contact me now!
and please, do not go to cadillacfaq.com and search "dvd" and click on "CTS-CTS-V FAQ: How can I watch a DVD while the car is moving " . have a good day, PM me with any questions before PayPal'ing me ur money!
Paypaled you the money for myself and my other 3 buds that want to know the same information:highfive:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
...actually... i could really use the money lol..

lemme know if ur willing to donate to the "i'm broke again b/c i spent too much on mods & the girlfriend & now may not be able to pay for my gas" fund

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
ur thinking "wat if i whored myself out..." ... thought about it too... but my cadi would have gotten jealous... she told me "dont cheat on me in order to buy me gifts..." ... ...i know... its rough...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts