1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cafepress.com/ellisjuan.154374968

why?
is there something im not getting. People in my car circle - lots of stangs, gtos, ss's, etc.....are such haters towards our cars. WHY? do they feel like a caddy doesnt deserve an ls platform? I dont understand, someone clarify, are these haters just jealous that our cars are fast, nice, 4 doors and chick magnets.....all they got is the "fast".......

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
http://www.cafepress.com/ellisjuan.154374968

why?
is there something im not getting. People in my car circle - lots of stangs, gtos, ss's, etc.....are such haters towards our cars. WHY? do they feel like a caddy doesnt deserve an ls platform? I dont understand, someone clarify, are these haters just jealous that our cars are fast, nice, 4 doors and chick magnets.....all they got is the "fast".......
I am not sure what question remains --- you seemed to have the nailed the answer.

·
Registered
(did) CTS-V
723 Posts
Hahah, everyonce in a while its good to look in the mirror....

*thinks back to a post not too long ago about some fast 350z's.... lots of hate in there...*

·
Registered
669 Posts
When Rome was in its glory days, thumbs down meant let the gladiator live, don't kill him. All that shirt is saying let 'em live, be kind and don't thrash 'em with your V. :thumbsup:

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
No doubt designed by a Mercedes owner who got raped at a stoplight.

I could honestly give a rat's ass what people think, and I suggest you do the same. Frankly, being the target of people's dislike usually means that you've "arrived". Why do you think there's all the jokes about 'Vette owners compensating? Envy.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
^^ Have to bust you on this one Nikon- there's no Chevys on Sigma.

Powertrain sharing does not equal badge engineering.

·
Registered
'04 Raven CTS-V
415 Posts
holy krap....I had no idea I drove a chick magnet!!!

T

·
Registered
'04 Raven CTS-V
415 Posts
A GTO owner made that shirt?!? What an idiot. I'd be pissed too if I bought a Taurus coupe with an LSx. :stirpot:

·
Registered
Cadillac
66 Posts
Pontiac, Chevy, Caddy...It is all the same to me. GM... Which to me typically represents nice styling, good power and usually not so good fit and finish. I just sold my 2001 SS today...tired of all the squeaks and rattles mostly but man did that thing haul arse.

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
The guy that made that shirt just doesn't know.
I would bet that he secretly wants to own one.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
ellisjuan = Juan Ellis ? He has that single design, so all I'll say is :histeric:

I had a guy in a new silver Maxima try and keep running with me on the highway. As I would back off he would shoot around me get into my lane and give the thumbs down. I guess he must have been hurt his car wasn't as fast as he thought it was.

Even when guys beat me I give the thumbs up. :thumbsup: Most of the ones I have beat do as well, some don't even look back over, and the Maxima is the only one I've seen do a thumbs down.

Nice avatar S.D. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts